Sunday, July 10, 2011

What is LVE ?


Two people eat together until Big Fat..


I’m cold, but you’re cold too, I will resolutely take off my coat for you. .


I will be waiting for you patiently, but why are you so late to come!

patient, patient. .


In fact, I’m very timid, but in front of you, 
I will be brave, I will protect you – forever!


You addicted with the TV Drama Series, no matter how sensible,
I would want to chat with you in the side and waiting. .


I will eat instant noodles when alone, 
actually it’s for the sake of saving money to treat you with great meal. .



“Still don’t surrendar?"
 “okok.. It’s all my fault, you are always right..”


Those photos are the memory of our lifetime. . .
Feeling so sweet when looking it back again and again!


Count down the date we want to meet..


Feel sweet for our first kiss..


We sleep in the same bed and hug each others..

Can't wait to see you again..

Tell u " I miss you" every time i see you..

So happy to see you again..

Forever and ever, I will Love you. . .


 Joey & Doreen 

No comments:

Post a Comment