Tuesday, October 11, 2011

cards mood






I'm backkkk

this week im busy with making cards
i have done 14 cards in 3 days

with a new dies cut machine from kreaxions
finally i done a different style cards
but it's still contain Doreen's Design inside
here i share with u my creations

"Lollipop"
a b'day cards that i did without kreaxions tools.


" Just For You"
using kreaxions creative shaper embossing dies and cutting dies


"Thank You"
using kreaxions 4 in 1 punch 901 and also dies cut


"Just For You"
using kreaxions dies cut
i give it to my God Father
because he like this card very much 


"happy birthday"
done by kreaxions dies cut too


"Anniversary cards"
i did this to one of my friend


" Save our Planet"
(funny name)
done by kreaxions dies cut 
the tree is felt


"Happy Birthday"
done by kreaxions dies cut


" The Only Love"
done by kreaxions dies cut


"Christmas Gifts"
done by kreaxions dies cut

"Best Wishes"
done by kreaxions dies cut


"snowflakes"
done by kreaxions dies cut
i sold it to someone


"Happy B'day For u"
done by kreaxions dies cut


" Baby Boy, Just for you"
i did this to a mummy who loves her boy
done by kreaxions dies cut






copyright reserved by
Doreen's Design



2 comments:

  1. Omg so nice!
    Can I tell you what I want and you design for me if I need?
    And tell me how much is it. :D

    ReplyDelete