Monday, March 19, 2012

lost

I totally lost my mind

Lost myself

Lost my heart

Lost my soul


I didnt even know what should I do

I really tired on everything


I really wish I can stop down

Take a good rest


But if I stop

I will be exactly like others


I totally lost now

I have no idea at all


What I should do??


I remain 5 years time to fight for wat I want and I dream


I cant stop running

I cant stop dreaming

I cant stop fighting

I cant stop winning

I cant stop earning

I cant stop learning

I cant stop reading

I cant stop listening

I cant stop busy-ing


Bcs of all of that, it

make me forget abt the pain

Make me forget abt the memories

Make me forget how to cry

Make me forget what is tears


1889

I will keep u deep in my heart

A sweet memories

A sweet love

A sweet lies

That never can forget


The love btw us is still a question mark to me


U nvr answer

U nvr let me know


And I will nvr know


Just love the way u are



Doreen is still Doreen




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment