Friday, April 13, 2012

I am who I am



Today

I saw him chatting around on fb

I msg him

I get ignored again


Feel the pain

Feel the disappointed


I didnt even get to know

What's happening


I saw his aim today

And

I thought of my aim again


It's remind me alot of things

Bcs I have been slow down my step since a year ago


Bcs of study

Bcs of course fee

So I have to work so hard on both sides


I cnt really 100% concentrate on what I want and I need


Now

It remains 1 year

To show what I have


After 1year

Is the time to fly out there

To build my stage again at a unknown place


Today

Year assembly

Congratulations to our graphic batch top student-- Allyson


Although I'm nt the one going up there

But I know I am doing my best


Everyone started to talk around


Our class handsome boy

Said Doreen very lanci one

And

Rynne said bk

Doreen got the ingredient to lanci

Thats y she can lanci around us


I totally speechless and just laugh


Today

I noticed sth again


Why got this kind of ppl

I really hate it


If u dun have the big head

Dun wear such a big hat

It make u looks stupid


Jusy be who u are


There's no shortcuts

No trace

To get better


It's all come from ur experiences


Try an error

Until u get it

Only u'll learn it


[ I am who I am ]


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment