Monday, July 2, 2012

Alot of time

I really give up on u


Bcs I really hate the moment u ignore me


Hate the way u act like im no one


Hate u cnt face the truth


But all these time

I miss u like a crazy ppl

And I hold u bk


I dun know how u can drive me crazy

I dun know how important u mean to me

I never know how much I need u


Sometimes

I just wanna hug u like a little bro

Love u as a little bro

Kiss u like a little bro


But I cnt

Bcs I know the moment I do this

I will even fall deeper


God

Let us know each other

Sure got His reason


And I appreciate u as my friend, as my little bro n even a lover



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment