Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The day when u not around

After so many years

I stay outside and seldom go home


Now I have packed my things

and go home for 3 months


When the day I leave penang

I meet those crazies buddies for last


When i'm home

I miss them so much

No dirty jokes

No laugh

No rushing assignments


I still planning this whole week schedule


The 1st day I reached home

I get fever

Bcs stay in car for too many hours

And the whether is too hot


When I on my way bk

He call me n tell me a super bad news

I feel like going bk


The lecturer that I like

Is now paralysed in hospital

I miss the day he kap siao with me


Haiz

Everything is faith


He called me few times ytd

and we talk quite a long time

I know he is boring

When everyone is holidays

He is on working

Haha


Anyway

I really miss those buddies

Having meal together

Doing assignments until late night

Having extra class with 2 craziest guy

I miss everything


3 months

I hope it pass fast


Good luck to everyone

All the best and take care


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment