Thursday, January 16, 2014

14th of January- diary valentine's day

Today is
DIARY VALENTINE's DAY

and I have date with my job and my partner

From morning till night
And luckily we have some free time at the centre

We went to BM just to drop by sth for customer 
Then we back Penang again

Seen the time is still early
He bring me go shopping

What a surprise is
He wanna buy me a laptop bag
That's sound great seem my bag is almost spoiled and hole here and there

He can't find any nice bag that suit me
So we give up after walk to few shop

End up
I accompany him buy new year pants
What a sad case
I'm carrying my laptop bag the whole time
That's heavy~~>.<

Everyday facing him at least 15hours

The closer relationship ever

We are not couple but we look likes
In out always 2 person
Go shopping also 2 person

I'm so worry abt his the other half
>.<

Anyway he is my business partner yet my close buddy~~^^

Wish our company can grow bigger and bigger .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment