There's nothing as nice as someone who shares
your laughter
your laughter
your secrets
your wishes
and
your cares
someone who's there through your good times and tears
who stays by your side as your friend through the years
someone who's there through your good times and tears
who stays by your side as your friend through the years
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ GOOD FRIENDS ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Knox, Keikei, YiiTing, BChin, Yuki
I see your smile
I know your mindNo words need to be said
I understand
Focused on each other
We listen and we careLaughter ripples like water
Together
we are
And we value them
But a special bond remainsA line between us
Each friendship is special
Each is uniqueAnd so is ours
We know
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER
_____________♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬_____________

No comments:
Post a Comment