Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself but Is about Creating Yourself 

1991

my parents 
give a life with some creative 
and 
talent


so
i creating myself to love in design
to be a designer
with a colorful future

Is happy i have the talent as everyone said
I do my best to be more creative
not only in artworks
but also the way I talk
so it wont feel boring when peoples talk to me



   ❃ 2009    

I step in my 1st company


is kind of unbelievable 
I love this company so much
it brings me alot of experiences
not only on working
but in design too
through Kreaxions
I get to know a lot of friends
customers
crafters
and
designers
through Kreaxions 
I get to go visit almost the East Malaysia
a thousand thanks to
Eric and Jason
who bring me in this company



     2010   

I step in my 1st design college
and
every-time produce a lot of works
it show improvements
over here i know more about designs
i get to know NICE lecturers
and
because im the ACTIVE student in class
so my name always remembered by lecturer
*is kind of good thing too*









No comments:

Post a Comment