Thursday, June 14, 2012

what u think abt LOVE?



Recently

We talk alots of topic abt relationships n love


And I realise

Not much ppls can let go easily


An open minded girl on love like me


After break up

Still can be good friend

Still can be best buddy


Nt bcs we never love each other b4

Is bcs they're the one understand u more than ur frens


Recently

A best buddy

Looks so tired

Looks so down

Looks so lonely


And I can do nothing

Jz try to be funny infront of him


Rex,

How come a person can bcm weaker when comes to love matter?


The best buddy I knew

Was very strong

Was very fast

Was very matured

Unlike the one I know now


Does love so powerful?

Turn a person 360 degree


Many of my frens change bcs of love

Many of my frena argue bcs of love

Many of my fren unfren bcs of love


Is that single a bad thing

Or single make u no face


If I can choose

I will be single


Im just like an eagle inside the wage

Cnt fly

Cnt open my wing

Cnt hunt


Only can c, can imagine, n wait


If u couple right now

Accept but not endure


Just hope the best buddy will be ok


Btw

U quite a long time didnt update ur blog

Hope to c u soon


All the best n jia u

Be happy






Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment