Thursday, June 7, 2012

when the day come



I miss u so badly

Every night dream about u


See u from far in a corner

See u happy far from here


Today

The 2nd time of burst infront of my frens

I dun know what happened to me

Maybe I really tired

Really frustrated

Really cnt understand


I burst


Tears keep drip without stop

The feeling of lost is worst of the worst


But no one understand my question

An answer which is not an answer

Make me wanna give up


At the moment

Bcs of the ego

I nearly give up everything

And decide stop my diploma


Bcs all the time

What lecturer make me feel is

We are doing they like

Not we like


What they expected

Not what we accept


I think a lot

I got my own way to stand out

Even though without a diploma cert


I want to b who am i

Not who I am


Still haven't gt the answer

So I wnt give up


Which u all the best, SL

Mayb u're even happier without me


Rex, my ego really will kill me~~


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment