I join him tgt to be our own boss
And the life goes fast
Everyday 12 hours working
And we didn't feel anything
One week sleep not even more than 12hours
Is a normal things for us
In the midnight
Confirm artwork with customer
Also part of our job
Everyday sit in his car
Go here and there
Like no day and night
One week by one week
I ard working for 3 months
Within this 3 months
I learn a lot
No only design
But printing
From a graphic designer
I try to be multipurpose designer
I draw floor plan
I do 3D layout
I design furniture
I type proposal
I design uniform
And so on
He from a sales
Turn into photographer
And try to be designer
He gt a lot of ideas
A lot of images
Yet a lot of creative
I appreciate I got him as a business partner
Bcs he trust me a lot
He give me chances to be wild
We promise to each other
We wnt give up till we achieve our dreams
He such a good guy
Thanks someone that introduce me to him
Both of us never expect we will be this close to each other
Everything come fast
And we know each other only half a year
Stay happy with no worries
No comments:
Post a Comment