Friday, December 13, 2013

Hmm.. Just some words

Here I come again
When I have a lot of things to say
But I have no one to talk to

Most of my time
I spend with him

Ppl might thought we are couple 
In fact we are not 

As time goes by
Both if us used to it

But I know deep in his heart
He love her gf very much

I dun know what kind of girl she is
But from the way he descript
She like an angel 

She won't get jealous
She won't get angry
She is understanding
And so on

But some part of my heart
Didn't believe it 

Bcs girls always keep their hate in deep of their heart

Once they explode
That's no more words to talk 

He is a good partner yet a good buddy
We are so close to each other

I dun know what is the feeling towards him
Just know he more than a buddy
More or less like a brother like a family 

We care each other
We be each other audience
We understanding each other

I wish this friendship and partnership will never come to end



 

No comments:

Post a Comment