Sunday, June 8, 2014

The little boy

I really down really lost
But he saved me

No matter who is he
I still love him as always do

He make me smile make me laugh
Just like he always do

I have been one and half year didn't see him

And I so miss him

We have a lot of things to do when we meet up

We gonna to have all the so called
"Positive food" to recharge our energy

He is the only one 
I want to trust and really trust

I wish I can maintain this relationship till we get old
I wish he always there when I need him
And so I always there when he need me

Pray hard

We always as good as now
We always love each other 
We always protect each other

I'm back
But I will use a different way to treat the one treat me differently


Stay strong
Stay firm
Stay happy




No comments:

Post a Comment