Friday, May 9, 2014

Christmas....

The week Christmas
I ard bought a present for u
A present that u wish to have

And I hang in somewhere in ur car
But u never realize it

This make me feel fool

But in the end
I am the one tell u that have sth in ur car
And u guessed it right 


Is SnapBack 
I bought it online from Capcity
And I know u like it very much 

-----------------------------


And we have an exchange gift promise

So u go bought something that out of my expectation

On the day before Christmas
I bought myself a note 3
I can't make my mind to buy an expensive and nice cover
So I just bought a super cheap cover 

And the next day
U present me a note 3 cover
That's totally awesome


This is the one I plan to buy 
But the end I give up

Is so coincidence 
We went to same shop to bought the cover 

Our Christmas 
Also working like usual 
Never off never holidays

New year is coming
I wish to get in more income
So both of us can have prosperity new year

 

Merry Christmas and happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment