Friday, May 9, 2014

My 23rd Birthday Celebration

One day by one day
Time past really fast
And I getting elder and elder 

Here comes to my 23rd birthday 

As sister plan we go to have buffet dinner 
And I never know what she plan 

I wanted to celebrate with him very much
Wanted him to join me for dinner
But he reject due to our work is really loaded
And I understand

So my sisters and I went to Times Square tao
And he fetch me there and he leave

I still very exciting to have dinner there
So I just ignore everything

When we enjoying our food till half way
Suddenly tao people open birthday song 

And is normal bcs tao having promotion for May bday ppl

And I continue enjoy my nice food

Here comes again for bday song after 15 mins

And I saw few ppl walking to my way
And it really weird

Guess who I see.....

I was like a happy girl
Smile without my eye open

I saw him carrying cake walk to me

I know he plan everything with my sis

I never knew he will come and give a surprise

Didn't feel touch but feel really excited and happy

The whole day we just stick tgt and shop A tu Z till late evening 

He lies to me he got work to do
But in fact he go buy cake and turn back

I really really appreciate what he do
Hahaha

Here come with some of the pictures









*thanks my VIP for everything, one of my wish goes to u, wish u have a happy life..




No comments:

Post a Comment