I choose to be quiet for all the time
I choose to be stupid for all the time
I getting frustrated
I getting tired
I getting fed up
For everything he do
I speechless
I care less
I give up
For everything he decided
He always said he understand me
But no one understand me
He sleep while I working thought the whole night
He date while I rushing all the pending job
He enjoy while I just wanna to get some little time for cleaning my room
What I want now is time and car
I don't want to wait for him every morning
Follow him everywhere everyday and doing nth
I sick for these.............
Girls wear nice clothes to work, I can't
Girls wear handbag to work, I can't
Girls wear heels to work, I can't
I got to wear pants and shirt
Because I don't know where will I go everytday
I got to carry my laptop bag everywhere
Because I never know when he will ask me to open laptop
I got to wear flat or shoes
Because I have no idea whether I need to go site or not
I don't need u to report everything to me
But at least let me know what's going on
I don't need u to tell me everything but at least when I involve in it pls inform me
I hate being ignored, I hate being transparent
I even hate lies, I even hate to wait
I try to be positive all the while
I do my best to my perfect just bcs I don't want let people see my weakness
I smile but deep there is unhappy
I love but deep there is kind of hate
I laugh but deep there is crying
I talk but deep there is quiet
Be smart be myself
I choose to be quiet
An emo Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment